6 PhD positions in quantum state engineering and control
Professor Bienvenu Ndagano is looking for PhD students to fill six (6) fully-funded positions.
The central theme of his group is quantum state engineering and control for imaging, sensing and communication. The research lines explored within the group include (but are not limited to):
• Exploitation of quantum correlations for imaging
• Development of non-linear single photon detectors
• Applications of structured photons to quantum communication
• Sensing and imaging through scattering media with quantum light
• Remote sensing using photonic quantum states