Bienvenu Ndagano joins the COPL community!
Retour aux nouvelles
Professor Ndagano, holder of a Quebec MEIE Research Chair in quantum photonics, joined the faculty at INRS-EMT in 2023 and subsequently became a regular member of our cluster.
The COPL community is delighted to welcome this promising expert in quantum photonics. Here’s an overview of his research program:
- Engineering of entangled states in the spatial and temporal domain
- Transport of entangled states in complex media
- Quantum microscopy
- Detection of entangled states in high dimensions
- Imaging of quantum correlations
- Quantum sensing assisted by non-linear processes
- Non-linear transfer of quantum entanglement in high-dimension
To view his profile: Bienvenu Ndagano